Monday, March 3, 2008

The Going's On

God is good.

I have a Greek quiz today in which I'll be tested on all words occurring 110 times or more in the New Testament, as well as all forms of "to be."

I spent last week in Seattle at Text & Context Conference. I, more than ever, want to preach the gospel of Christ and teach the Word. Piper is a baller.

I was in Powell's Books for almost two hours reading God's Problem by Bart Ehrman. I loved reading it, and I think I know how to reason with educated, not apathetic, agnostics. Or I wasted two hours...I don't know. Nonetheless, a world view wake-up.

I have to explain the Kingdom of God in twenty minutes tonight.

Yesterday, I saw a woman eat it hard on a bike. I'll write about that soon.

I just laughed.

Scott comes home on Wednesday, and then I go to Boston in about two weeks.

I'm not really sure how I feel about John Travolta right now.

We're short-staffed at church.

God is good.

No comments: