Thursday, May 24, 2007

Come on Now!

I am not really sure how this is going to go, but I feel like I owe this blog some attention.

Did you know that some Hong Kong students actually tried to ban the Bible due to its "offensive sexual and violent content?" It was actually quite a fluke after they realized that it was considered a "Holy Book." God bless the HK.

So, after that.

Ali and I were waiting for a bus downtown and ran into this hilarious and somewhat out-of-mind woman named Angie. She was sweet but it was unclear what she was actually up to as she was heading to Desert Sun Tanning at 10 at night...but who am I to say that's shifty? Ali and I got chatting with her and it turned out she actually lived in "the shitty building on 1st and Denny." This is funny because my good buddy John actually lives in the same place. There's no way she lives on the 3rd floor, let alone knows who John is...it's a huge building.

"Yea, the third floor," she said excitedly. "I live right by the stairs."
"No way! My friend John lives in 301!"

I now come to a final conclusion and rest my case that John's place is really really crappy. But that's what makes it so amazing. Wow I wish I had something to write about. The funny thing is I've been out and about exploring now with the weather being nice, but I haven't had anything out of the ordinary happen. I will inform you that I am wearing a red shirt.

Good day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

real nice! great epiphany there mr. Nye tell me something i don't know.