Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Lot of Free Food in a Small Amount of Time

Tonight, I'll be covering as many primary election parties as I possibly can between the hours of 6pm and 9pm (which means 10) and then hunkering down somewhere to write it all out and grab quotes. Whatever I come up with will, of course, be published in the June 1st Rearguard, but I also have some possibilities with other news outlets. Depends on if I duff it or not.

Regardless, I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I'll have everything I need, and other than that I'll just be talking with everybody I can. My schedule is like this: Nick Fish's party at p:ear, Ted Wheeler's party at Daily Cafe, the Saltzman/Cogen party at Curious Comedy Theater, and ending my night at the Afrique Bistro for Loretta Smith's party....if I'm still alive. Ending the night at a southern comfort restaurant sounds just about right to me, even if nobody's there.


VOTE!

No comments: