Monday, January 22, 2007

Holy Frick!

Well if you haven't noticed yet, this blog has been getting less and less interesting as time passes. Wow. And if you've been paying even closer attention you'll notice I've run out of crappy short stories or funny things that happened to me. Truth be told I sort of forgot about this thing, and now comes the time that separates the boys from the girls. Yes, for the few readers of this blog, I will continue to write. I've been writing, just really crap-ass stuff. So keep checking back on me, maybe a gem will show up.

A few orders of business:

1) If you are not watching "Studio 60" it's your chance to redeem yourself: Monday nights at 10pm!. Just watch "24" at 9 on Fox and flip down to NBC to catch "Studio 60" right after. Heart-pumping adrenaline to heart-pumping dialogue...boo yeeaahh!

2) James Blunt was nominated for five Grammy's...what happens if he wins? Read the last book of the Bible, Revelation, for more.

3) I have a tinge of heartburn from this burger joint we went to last night at about nine.

4) A 'litotes' is a form of a literary understatement.

5) Please go see Children of Men.

6) Please read the Old Testament book of Ruth.

I think that's it for now, I'm quite surprised at how much I came up with on the spot like that and...oh look at your watch I've wasted a good amount of your life.

1 comment:

Scott Nye said...

I found a new burger place to take the place of Mike's Drive-In that gives me heartburn after every visit, but damn is it worth it.

And keep up the blogging. Even when you're pretty convinced no one ever reads the damn thing, one day you'll strike a chord and get like five comments and it makes your day (how sad my life is sometimes).