Saturday, June 23, 2007

"Pillow Fight!"

Last night marked the second annual Portland Pillow Fight. I have no idea who organizes these or how they corral this many Portlanders together, let alone making all of them hit each other.

But nonetheless I somehow found out about this and Scott and I decided we should check it out. Luckily, we have great friends that thought it was a sweet idea as well. So here are some epic pictures from an event that was the greatest thing I've ever done with strangers.


I didn't get a picture of the most dangerous one. He was a pink haired, nipple-ringed punk in camouflage. One time, as my friend John and I ran through the mob of pillowing Portlanders, he hit John on the top of the head with two pillows. His nipple rings shone in the sunset embers and a pang of fear rushed through my body. You should have been there.

No comments: