Wednesday, July 1, 2009

All I Wanted To Do Was Check My Email

It was a simple morning.

I had to be at Mitch's house by 10am and I was just dropping off Ali at work around 8:30am. So after she got to work, I went to a coffee shop to check/answer email that had collected over the night.

It was after I had read the first couple of emails that I heard the woman next to me begin yelling on her cell phone. Okay, she wasn't yelling, but her voice was way louder than it should have been. Kind of like a child, you know? Children have no idea how inappropriate their volume is. The only difference between a child and this woman is the fact that she is not a child. But, you wouldn't know it because she was acting like a child. I guess you had to be there.

Or not. Because after some babbling that I didn't hear, I did hear this:

"I think I'm just gonna shove those little brownies down her throat and tell her goodnight."

How do you type after that?

That's all.

No comments: