Saturday, July 18, 2009

You Got Three Hours of Sleep Because You Saw the New Harry Potter Movie; I Got Three Hours of Sleep Because I Met Dave Chappelle.

You decide if it was worth it.

Here are some videos of my little experience of hunting down Dave Chappelle. It was definitely one of the stranger nights I've ever had seeing as I arrived to the square at 11:15, didn't SEE Dave until 1 and didn't HEAR him at all until we caught up with him at the Heatheman Hotel at about 2:15am. Throw in some of Portland's regular shenanigans and you've got my Tuesday night. And also seeing as in all of that time I saw some things that this blog should not repeat (Keep Portland Weird AM I RIGHT?!).

This OregonLive! video does the night justice I think....too bad Dave thought he was a loser.

Dave Chappelle in Portland



Dave Chappelle at Pioneer Square

No comments: