Friday, November 26, 2010

In Eugene Today

My buddy Stu was gracious enough to hook me up with a ticket to today's game where our #1 Duck team (crazy) will take on the desert's #22 (or #21) team, the Arizona Wildcats. I'll be in Autzen with Stu praying it doesn't rain and screaming my face off. Oregon, of course, has to win this season out and it won't be easy. Obviously I want to see a win and I want a national championship, but I also would love to see LaMichael James have two breakout games to put him back in the Heisman Trophy conversation. He'll need a couple of big performances.

In celebration of my going to this certainly entertaining and awesome game, I'll give you this terrifyingly awkward ESPN interview with the Oregon Duck, Puddles, wherein the said Duck is interpreted by a somewhat incapable "interpreter."

No comments: