Saturday, April 23, 2011

In the Garden for the Win

Just got back from the Rose Garden where I watched our Blazers come back from being down 23 in the third quarter, to win by 2 and even the series 2-2. At the height of our deficit, I looked at my buddy Alex who generously took me to the game and said, "This is not the playoff experience I was hoping for." I was so wrong. This WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. And while I mostly blog about following Jesus, I thought I would take one post for a shout out to those Blazers.
I actually have enjoyed reading the local Dallas writers after this win. It's hilarious to read an article titled, "Mavs blow by Blazers in the 3rd, silence crowd" to Tim MacMahon's lead, "The Mavericks managed to blow a 23-point second-half lead, an unbelievable collapsed even by the standards of Dallas’ disturbing recent playoff history."

It's a great day to be a Blazer, that's for sure.

No comments: