Saturday, April 21, 2007

A Couple of Things

Let me be honest, I have never enjoyed the word, "things," but it is really all I have for what I was trying to get across. Right then. Here are some happenings in my world and perhaps a piece of yours.

1) April is Jazz History Month! So keep doing what you always do!

2) "Hot Fuzz" is the new movie from those dudes who did "Shaun of the Dead." This one is remarkable and perhaps one of the funnier movies I've ever seen...ever....

3) The Second Earl of Rochester could be the most disgusting men in all of English history. He's at least on the top 10. Right next to Judi Dench...

4) Greek Orthodox Church service tomorrow. I have no comments on this, nor feel like I need them.

5) The NBA playoffs are on and they are a pleasure to watch.

6) Yesterday we were walking downtown and there were at least five people holding signs in hopes that they would either get weed, or score money for some hash from aimless pedestrians or tourists. Happy 4/20...and make sure the kids get some, for the sake of our future.

7) I can't wait to see what I get for Earth Day!!!!

So all I really wanted to tell you about was that it was Jazz Month, but then I just kept going. Alrighty then, don't light your houses on fire, and see you soon.

No comments: