Sunday, April 1, 2007

It's Been A While

That title is the worst yet. Primarily for its association with that detestable song by the fizzling one-hit-wonder band, Staind, and secondly for it's large and annoying cliche factor.

But moving on.

It has been a while. And beyond my disgust for becoming another one of those people who abruptly stops blogging for no apparent reason, I found out something very important.

People actually read this thing.

This frightens me because I get an average of .456 comments on each entry, but apparently that is because all you who read it like to just give yourself pleasure by staying up really late at night and pouring over my words with lustful eyes. Sinful, this is sinful. I do have to admit it has been interesting to witness the different ways people have told me they like my blog. Some of you have told me over facebook, which is (I guess) alright and others have been hilarious about it and told it to my face, which is respectable, then there's those of you who enjoy these pointless rantings and videos without saying a word to me. Maybe you've never met me, maybe you want to meet me, maybe you've known me forever. Whatever it is, it's kosher to let me know that you a) read it and b) enjoy or despise it. And if there's one thing the author has learned in life it's this: do what's kosher.

I have a story ready to be published on this little site here soon and I will throw it up ASAP*. Stay tuned, I'll be back.


*The author notes that some who read this blog are mentally retarded and share their IQ score with that of an old toaster oven. He now lets you know that ASAP stands for As Soon As Possible and that when he says "throw it up" he doesn't mean he will literally vomit a story or tall tale seeing as that is physically impossible and emotionally exhausting, but that "throw it up" is just a slang term used by the kids to say "one will be putting this information on the internet." He also thanks you for your time and patience with this small print. He furthermore wishes to say that the first Matchbox Twenty album doesn't get nearly as much credit as is due.

2 comments:

Angie said...

christopher james you make me laugh:)

Vickie Chambers said...

since when does she get to call you christopher james? seriously. also, i'm thinking that we should be partying this weekend because well... i MIGHT not be coming back to the pacnw for the summer... might... so yeah. love you :)