Monday, December 7, 2009

FEEL BETTER

I feel like we're all in a bad mood today. Well, that is, all of us who are doing the right thing during this economic downturn, which is GOING TO SCHOOL.

We're all in finals. I've talked to a lot of people today between my roommate, people at coffee shops, and people at school and I can tell you this: We're grumpy. Grump city. Bunch of Forest Grumps. Grumps like a truck. Grump, Grump is Up. Taking big Grumps.

I thought I should post this to make you all feel better, relax, and get excited about BABIES!!!!!!

This is therapeutic for me too, guys. I need a break from writing about 18th century urbanization in America and it's effects on AHHHH SHUT UP!!

Be calm. Loose the grumps. For now.

1 comment:

Vickie Chambers said...

totally not grumpy today... it's been an incredibly productive 48 hours, which I'm hoping will continue throughout this evening so that my Lewis paper will kick some serious A.