Wednesday, December 30, 2009

There's Snow Place Like Home

If you were in Portland last night, you would know that we had the sneaker wave of a snow storm hit us. We were running our route midfield, the quarterback was looking for us, we caught the ball, but just didn't see the defender. Needless to say we spent the night on our back at the mercy of this little snow storm.

I-5 saw the worst traffic jam in the last 30 years of Portland.

I was in it. (Honor). And while I was in the middle of my three hour standstill on I-5 last night, I saw an interesting portrait of humanity.

A woman, no older than 30, got out of her car and walked to the middle barrier of the freeway. It was here that she began to squat, and in turn, urinate next to the barrier between Southbound and Northbound traffic. Humans, in the end, are horrifically simple animals.

No comments: