Monday, February 28, 2011

Setting A New Bar For Announcement Videos

I tend to take pride in my work (you know, the healthy kind of pride) and it doesn't stop when it comes to making announcement videos. Aaron and I are in a constant journey to make the most compelling and informative announcement video the world has ever seen. It's a hefty task, but somebody needs to do it. This one is our best yet because it features half-court shots, which is one of my favorite things ever.

Video Announcements // February 27, 2011 from Willamette Christian Church on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I'll take more shots with you any day ;)

Jeff Patterson said...

Now let's not be surprised when people flood your inbox with requests for you to "make the half-court shot" on their behalf: to video-announce this and that for them.

You may want to handcraft a kind response and keep in your drafts. :-)